The How to Web Conference 2015 brings you at the same table with 1000+ startup founders, product managers, developers, online marketers & community leaders from all around the CEE. Beyond high-quality content, including case studies and hands-on talks on different topics, you have great networking opportunities by connecting with the who's who in the regional tech industry.
Successful entrepreneurs and experienced professionals from all around the world will take the main stage of How to Web Conference to share best practices & practical case studies, and deliver insightful talks on product launches, product metrics, product marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization through growth hacking, or team building and management, among many others.
Among the speakers that you'll get to meet and learn from this year, there are:
- Jan Reichelt, Co-Founder and President, Mendeley, a company that disrupted information sharing in scientific research, grew to 50 employees and a few million users, and was acquired by Reed Elsevier in April 2013;
- Larry Gadea, Founder & CEO, Envoy, startup that allows businesses to check-in people and keep track of their visitors and that recently raised a USD 15 million series A round led by Andreessen Horowitz;
- Martin Eriksson, Co-Founder, Mind the Product and Product Tank, entrepreneurial, driven and innovative product management professional with 18+ years experience in building leading online products;
- Kalman Kemenczy, Director of Product, Prezi.com, a cloud-based (SaaS) presentation software and storytelling tool for presenting and sharing ideas on a virtual canvas;
- Edial Dekker, Co-Founder, Gidsy & Hack de Overheid and ex-Senior Product Manager, Eventbrite;
- Bram Kanstein, Founder, Startup Stash, a curated directory of 400 resources and tools for startups, that went viral and got 230.000 pageviews in 48 hours, and ex-European Community Manager, Product Hunt;
- Sujan Patel, Renowned growth hacker, marketer, and serial entrepreneur, Co-Founder of ContentMarketer.io and author of "100 Days of Growth", ebook sold in over 10,000 copies.
The secondary stage of the conference is dedicated to the startup community! It's here where you'll find out more about raising angel / VC money, startup valuation, managing the relationship with investors, or the accelerator experience. These add up to a series of community panels with regional experts moderated by the leaders of the local communities.
Also, you can always choose to join roundtables, "Ask the Expert" sessions or open discussions that will be organized in the two networking lounges throughout the event. And networking doesn't end when the conference does: discover Bucharest's vibrant nightlife, get social and connect with the innovators community by joining one of the networking cocktails, special meetups and exclusive parties set up for you!
Are you the founder of an early-stage tech startup with disruptive potential at global scale? Apply now for Startup Spotlight and get ready to close deals and compete for the USD 20.000 cash prizes! Join the program to get access to mentoring sessions customized to fit your needs, a curated deal-making pipeline, valuable connections, visibility & more. And all for free! All you have to do is submit your application by Friday, October 30!